Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I want to see the GEE???

I know most of you are probably wondering what are GEE? Well, they are what Christian calls Geese. We have two geese that live on the lake in front of our house and Christian is OBSESSED with them! Seriously, we have to look out the window immediately upon waking in the morning to look for them. Every afternoon and more than once we have to go out and feed them bread. We feed them so much that they actually know us when we walk outside and come right over to visit. They get quite mad if we run out of bread and hiss at us! Christian does not understand that they can be mean and has come within hands reach of these fellows. I think he would chase them into the lake if he could walk on water. It is quite cute how interested he is in them. I took some pictures of him feeding the geese. His throws are not quite far enough to reach them so I have to assist. These might be his new best friends! Sorry, Lynn I do not know if you will have a hunting partner on your hand anytime soon. He loves his Gee and I do not know if he would want to hurt them much less eat them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.