Sunday, January 24, 2010

A new year, a new DEW?


Right before Christmas Henley got her first hair trim. I would never think about cutting those adorable curls, so I had her bangs trimmed! They were so long and I could barely see her sweet eyes! It was driving me crazy, so off we went to hairdresser! Big brother was going for a cut, so it worked out perfectly. I thought that if she witnessed Christian getting his hair cut then she might not freak out! Well, it would have been fine, but Christian wanted her to go first! Girls first...right? It turned out fine and she just sat there and let Lani trim her bangs! However, she did get a little upset once at the end and I had to hold her to finish, but nothing big. No problems, no fits and she got a sucker after it was all over and of course I saved some of her hair for the baby book!











1 comment:

Borden Family said...

I was trying to figure out how to leave you a message somewhere, I just saw your comment about covering my daughter's private parts. I just used the simple edit tool in windows and used the paint brush tool to paint a spot over it. Then saved it as a copy. With all the funny potty training and bath pictures, I don't feel like I am expoilting my child.

By the way your family is beautiful. I enjoyed reading through some of your blog.