Wednesday, May 2, 2007


Hello everyone! Wow I can not believe that I the most technoligically challenged person has figured this out! I am following Julie's lead for those on that side of the family and starting a blog of our family. I think it is a great way to keep in touch and show you how much Christian is growing as well as what Brian and I have been up too.

Here is a recent picture of Christian at Easter. I can not believe how much he has grown and I can not believe Brian let me put him in this adorable outfit....since he is a boy! He had a ball on his first Easter and got some new toys in his Easter basket. Dying eggs was interesting since he wanted to eat the hard boiled eggs more than dye them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE little boys dressed as girls, once you are a bit older I will dress you in a skirt and cute little knickers, get you too suck me off and then cumin your ass