Saturday, May 31, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!

Well as usual here in the south it has already been pushing 90 degrees and summer has not even begun! I recently invested in this amazing water slide for Christian. I know for years to come it will be hours and hours of endless fun. The other day we had some friends over to play and Christian was out in the water from 2:30 until almost 6:00pm! Seriously.... he loves this thing and so do the neighborhood kids and his friends! Definitely worth every penny!!!! Here are some shots of them playing and stopping for some lunch before jumping back in the pool! Christian is not so sure about climbing the slide, but we put him at the top and let him slide down! He will get it soon enough! Christian's best friend Elijah, his brother Preston, Malerie and one of her friends playing in the slide the first day I put it up. It looks like so much fun I want to go down the slide! The weight limit is 350lbs so if I do not gain to much weight with this pregnancy, I should be fine to play with them!!!! Enjoy the pictures and remember how fun it was to be a kid in the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slide girl has a nice fat c u nt and she is old enough for me, they are a lot of fun in bed around 8