Thursday, July 31, 2008

9 weeks and counting.......

I had a check up tuesday with my Ob/Gyn and everything was great. I have lost weight, but she did not seemed concerned. I contribute the loss to anxiety. The medicine I am on for contractions apparently can cause this to occur and it is driving me crazy! I can not sleep well either because of it. However, she told me that I could take the medicine as needed and not around the clock anymore! In fact, if I was not having contractions to not take it at all. Well, I still have contractions, but they seem to be more Braxton Hicks than anything else! No worries to all you family members reading this....I am being cautious!

I was also informed that my doctor will not schedule my c-section before 39 weeks! Seriously, I do not know if I can wait that long.....that seems like an eternity away! That being said, she should make her arrival anywhere between October 1-6th? The 6th is on a Monday and Brian wants me to schedule it in the middle of the week because it would be easier to come home on a weekend than middle of the week. So....if I am lucky she will let me schedule it on the 1st or 2nd to do that! We will see what she tells me in a few weeks. We will not schedule that until two more appointments! Other than that everything is great and I am trying to get organized and get her room together. I have bought her bedding and waiting for it to come in so I can accessorize the walls and stuff! I have bought some clothes for her, but I am having a hard time finding things that are not PINK!!!!!!! I guess at some point I will have to decide to like pink because that is all there seems to be in the world of girls?????? I will post some pictures soon when everything starts to come together!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi! I am a Banta as well in B'ham! Banta is my married name and my husband's middle name is James! Talk about a small world!!

Aimee said...

oh yea... and his first name is Christopher!