Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 34 Birthday!












On June 24th 1975 I was born around 3:00 something in the morning! I know my mom is reading this and thinking she remembers the time! I was a month late and my poor mom...well I can only imagine! These days a doctor would never dream of having you go past your new date and if you are lucky you can deliver before! Anyway, thanks mom for putting up with my stubbornness even before I was around! My birthday was a good day and actually not quite as chaotic as it can be for the most part! A friend of mine dating all the way back to grade school and her kids met up for a morning at the pool! Angele has a boy, Caiden that is 4 and a daughter, Riley who is 8! Christian loves to play with older kids and he had a blast! We went over to my parents pool because it is much more nice and quiet than the public pool's! The kids played and we reminisced about old times! We had lunch for everyone there and then around 1;30 they had to go because Angele had to work that night!
Brian was actually in town that week and would be home for me to have a birthday dinner with the whole family! As a tradition growing up my mom would always make us whatever we wanted for our birthday dinner! Well... Brian cooked filet's on the grill and my mom made fried green tomatoes! YUM! We had corn for Christian because he is obsessed with it and a salad too! The salad made me feel not so bad about eating a dozen fried green tomatoes! :) After dinner we opened some gifts and I got some great things! My favorite thing is what my hubby gave me! Brian gave me a Kindle! I am obsessed with the thing and have already begun reading every chance I can get! I can not wait to take it to the beach and relax with a good book!

I had a great day, but nothing eventful except that I turned another year older! I am trying to forget about that part! Thanks everyone for being a part of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to play with the bulge in his undies and get it really hard

Anonymous said...

i want to suck it and finger his ass