Friday, October 30, 2009

Henley Trick or Treats?

Henley goes to mothers day out on Wednesday's and Friday's during the week. The babies were so supposed to dress up on Wednesday and trick or treat throughout the school at the older kids rooms. There are only four babies in her class and only two of them dressed up! I almost did not dress her in her costume because she gets really fussy around school time because it is nap time! However, I did not want her to miss this fun opportunity to dress up and trick or treat for the first time. Henley woke up in a good mood and later than usual so I knew I could get away with putting on her costume. It was hard picking out her costume this year because you just never know if it will be freezing cold or ridiculously hot in October down here! I was thinking warmer so she is a flower!

I can never stick around to long after I drop her off in the morning because she will get upset. I quickly took some pictures of her and Porter ( my friend Susan's little boy) because they were the only two that dressed up for Halloween. Here are some snapshots of Mrs. Serious and her future husband...

Today Christian wears his costume and they all go trick or treating at this retirement center across the street from their school! He can not wait! Christian LOVES candy and I think this is quickly becoming his favorite holiday! I just hope he has not eaten all the candy before I can pick him up and take it away! I will post some pictures of that later today or tomorrow.

No comments: