Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday!


My sister has been in town this past week for a work conference from Indianapolis. Unfortunately, she had missed Henley's 1st birthday and wanted to celebrate with her while she was in town. Heather came over and spent the night last Thursday with us and we had a fun time celebration! I knew it would be crazy because chocolate + children = up late (at least with Christian)!!! The children had pizza for dinner and then helped Heather make the cupcakes! Henley had to have a cupcake and a candle to go with her party! I think they ate more chocolate batter before the cupcakes than after them!:) I of course did not let them eat the batter with raw eggs in it!!! I know what you other mommies are probably thinking.













Henley had her cupcake and her brother helped her blow out the candles! She loves her sweets! I think her Aunt Heather discovered the right way to little Henley's heart! Before bath time we opened her gift and she did it all by herself for once! We played awhile and then it was off to bed! I was glad that they got to spend some time together! Henley is definitely warming up to Heather and even let her hold her ( a big thing for those that know Henley)! We had a great time and enjoy the pictures! Thanks Aunt Heather for celebrating with me it was so special!

No comments: