Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally...Walking

13 months later we have a walker! We have been working with Henley for awhile, but she has had no interest in walking! Why would you be when you can get there quicker crawling or better yet carried by someone?



This past Friday we had a photo session with our photographer for her one year pictures! Then out of nowhere she just started walking! I mean she has taken three and four steps, but this was like ten or twelve. I do not think she knew what she was doing because she just kept going and going! Heather our photographer snapped some pictures, but I do not know what she got. We were all just laughing and could not believe what she had just done! It was like a light bilb went off in her head and she realized...oh this is what they have been trying to get me to do?



Now she is trying to walk everywhere and wants to be down on the ground all the time. We can tell she is getting frutrated because I do not think she wants to walk, but run after her brother! I think that is one of the problems, she tries to go too fast! Anyway, here is some video of her walking!

1 comment:

Mizerany Family said...

I love the second video with her clapping on her own accomplishments....too cute! By the way, Bennett has the same floral PJs.