Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Program!

A little late posting, but better late than never. We of course were out of town for the Holiday and then sick kids everytime I turn around! Christian has an ear infection and is doing better and Henley has had Pinkeye...and now another ear infection. I am so glad she has tubes because now I know she has an infection! Henley has had green yucky stuff draining out of her ears for the past two days, but at least now I know how to help her quicker than I did before! So hence the reason for lacking on the blogs. The following blogs are coming: Thanksgiving and the Polar Express!









Here are some pictures from Christian's Thanksgiving Program. I forgot the video camera, but I am supposed to get a copy from another mom! They sang a ton of songs that were so cute! I had gone up to the school and helped make their t-shirts for the program. They all did such a good job. If I get the video than I will put on the blog.

No comments: