Friday, June 4, 2010

Best Friends!

Elijah and Chrisitan have been best friends since the day they were born it seems!  Susan is my dear friend and the boys are exactly one month apart! The due dates for the both of then were within days, but Elijah came a little early. Since the day they were born they have been around each other! We always joke that all are kids probably think they are related because they spend so much time together! 

It has not been until the past few months that their friendship has become borderline obsessive! The two could spend every moment together! When they wake up in the morning the first thing I hear is can I go play with Elijah? Elijah is my best friend! The same goes for Elijah about Christian. When they are together they tell us they are best friends! They are constantly asking to spend the night with each other or go to the other’s house. Elijah will tell me I am coming to spend the night for two nights and have a complete meltdown when he is told no! When they are together it is great because they entertain each other sooo well I sometimes do not even know they are there! They have withdrawals from each other too! When they have not seen one another they always hug the minute they get together! There friendship is the sweetest thing ever and I only hope that they continue to stay best friends ! It is such a treasure to find great friendship that last a lifetime! We are all going to the beach together this week and I can only imagine the 
fun these kids are going to have together!




These pictures are from the other night when Elijah spent the night. They had to make a pallet on the floor and sleep next to each other. Henley is in love with Elijah, so we had to drag her out of their bed! I do not think she was happy about it! I think there might be a love triangle with the Copeland boys and Henley. She loves Elijah and their youngest Porter loves her! She screams for Elijah all the time and ask "where is Elijah?”



I have to write this in the blog because it is so funny and I want the kids to know the cute things they did as children. The boys are so close they do everything together! Literally, Christian went to  go pee in the bathroom and Elijah ran in and had to pee as well! Before I knew it both pants were down and they were on either side of the toilet! Both were just laughing and calling me to come see how they were peeing together and the streams were crossing! :) I laughed so hard at them because it is so innocent... they have no idea! Anyway, they are in a phase were they are arguing a lot and hitting, so we hope that we do not punish them to much at the beach and everybody gets along! Here are the pictures of them snuggling together as they slept! So Cute!

No comments: