Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I want to be just like my brother!

About a month ago Henley started becoming very interested in the potty! She has gone as far as every time she uses the bathroom in her diaper she says, “ I pee pee, I pee pee” and grabs her crotch! It cracks me up because she WAS only around 19 months! I thought you have to be kidding...this child is not ready for potty training or is she? I have always heard girls learned much sooner than boys, but this is ridiculous! Anyway, I ignored her for awhile and just thought she was imitating her brother and things he says on a regular basis! Henley has a crazy vocabulary and repeats almost everything he says and then some! I guess that is the upside to having an older sibling?



One afternoon a few weeks back Christian went the bathroom and when he pees anybody can see him because he will do that just about anywhere outside...he is not shy. However, when he poops the house is locked down. He goes into the bathroom and all doors are shut and nobody, I mean nobody is allowed to enter except Henley! :) I guess they have conversations and play in there when he is on the potty and I hear them, but not really sure what they are doing? All I know is that both kids wash hands when they come out! Henley will have her hands all over the toilet if given the chance!

The same day Christian had to pee and went running to the bathroom because he will hold it too long! There goes Henley holding herself running to the bathroom, “I pee pee I pee pee”! Before Christian even gets to the toilet there she is standing in front of the toilet on her tip toes trying to pee in it like a BOY! Henley had her front area pressed against the toilet as if she had a penis to pee standing up! I have never laughed so hard in my life! I told her sorry honey, but you will never be able to pee that way! Obviously, she does not understand the anatomy difference? Now, it will be very interesting to watch how many times she pees on herself during the potty training process because she wants to be like her big brother! I need to get her around her cousin Bennett so she can see how little girls do it! I know she sees me, but I am mommy not a little friend or someone her size. I put her on a few times, but she just about falls in to the toilet! Her is a picture!


So the week before we left for the beach I bought her a pink princess training potty! I do not think she is ready, but she definitely has an interest in it! She is becoming more aware when she pees and loves to sit on the potty when her brother is using the big one! Big brother has also gotten in on the game! He asks her “you want to go potty like a big girl?" She will sit on the potty and he will say," there you go you can do it!" I laugh at them because they are so cute! He even brought her toys one time  while we waited to see if she did anything! Her are some pictures of her and the new throne she will learn from eventually! However, for now it is unused!

6 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

Keep her interest level high, and she'll be using her "throne" before you know it!

Anonymous said...

sorry pretty girl u can't be like him because you have a beautiful little childpussy, mummy say's you like to pee pee and grab it well let me take you to pee and I will grab it, gently rub it for you, slip my fingers in mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm make you feel soooooo good, then lick your pee pee off your p ussy, nothing better than tasting a toddlerspussy covered in pee

Anonymous said...

Sexy

Anonymous said...

old enough for me

Anonymous said...

mom show her baldpussy, we have a group that loves looking at very youngpussy. love to get video of her peeing

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!