Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wrestle Mania


Christian is hooked and in love with wrestling more than any sport he has played EVER! If the kid could wrestle every weekend in a tournament, he would. I think the fact that he got third place in his first tournament made him want to work that much harder to get 1st place. He has the bug just like his daddy, not to mention his competitive spirit!

 We went to his second tournament the first weekend in December. We were excited to see if he would be as successful as the first time. I have complete faith in his abilities, but I always wonder. I question only because I see first hand at practice that he does not always pay attention. I just have to wonder how much he actually learns there. Apparently a lot because this time he won 1ST place!!! Wow! We were so proud of him. The last guy he had to wrestle was seeded in the wrong weight class and had 9lbs over Christian. I was so upset because it was not fair and Brian had to calm me down and tell me that is just the way it is! Ha! I did not like that answer at all and I do not know how he stayed so relaxed about it. I should have had more confidence in Christian's skills because he took him down quick and won hands down! His Uncle Reed and Aunt Heather were there to cheer him on and congratulate him on the big 1st place finish!






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to pay a visit this site,
i am browsing this site dailly and get fastidious data from here every day.


My blog - bet angel