Friday, February 14, 2014

Just another day.

There comes a time in every little person’s life that you have to go to the dentist. Christian never minded and Henley was never a fan. Until a year ago, Henley still cried at the dentist. I mean it can not be that scary...our dentist office looks like a huge toy store exploded. I was not sure how little Lucy would act, but she generally is not bothered by much.

When you get there they make you put on a big sticker name tag. It lasts all of a minute before it is ripped off and played with so many times that it no longer sticks. I usually end up slapping them on their backs, so they don’t get lost. I took the girls together and left one behind. I was not sure if I would have two crying and I did not want to have to deal with it, honestly.

Lucy walked to the back when they called her name as if she had been going for years. She was thrilled with picking out her toothbrush and opened wide when they asked her too. It was the easiest first dentist appointment I can remember...except Christian. Once they are done the kids get a toy or a token to get a toy. Easy easyand everyone was smiling when we left.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, they're so cute! I wish my dental appointments when I was a kid were as fun as this one. There's certainly no reason to cry! You must have been very proud of Lucy, and the dentist must have been happy to work with such a cute and happy patient!
Stephen Malfair @ DentistKelowna.ca