Sunday, September 30, 2007

First Haircut and First Bribe










I know that I am not the best at updating my blog on a regular basis, but I spend most of my time chasing after Christian! A few days before his 1st birthday Christian went in the barber shop for a little trim. His hair had gotten quite long and was hanging over his ears and past his neck! I did not want him to have a mullet... so he went in for the cut! Christian enjoyed going for the ride like always and when we got there he flirted with all the women and of course went for a few spins in the chair! They put a cartoon drape on him and cut all his adorable hair off! I certainly saved some locks for his baby book! He did really good until they had to trim the back. We could not get him to look down so we bribed him with his very first lollipop! He loved it and we were able to trim the back very easily! After his haircut he looked like a little man! I can not believe how he has grown! I think it is time for another!!!!!

No comments: