Sunday, September 30, 2007

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Sunday afternoon we had a surprise visit from Julie and little Bennett! Steve was off in Jacksonville for the football game, so they decided to drop in and say hello! We all hung out for awhile and got to see how much Bennett is growing! She still looks just like her daddy...sorry Julie I know you hate that, but I hear it everyday too with Christian! However, she does have Julie's big blue eyes and I believe they are going to stay that way. Christian was very interested in his cousin and wanted to play with her! He has not learned all his manners yet so he does not know how to keep his hands to himself! People do not particularly like fingers in their nose, mouth and eyes! I like to think that he was teaching her one of his favorite tunes, but just got stuck on the eyes and ears and mouth and nose section of the song! Brian was holding both of them in his lap and he kept poking her in the nose, eyes and ears! We tried to get him to give her a kiss, but he only kisses mommy right now! I am ever so lucky because I know that will not last forever! I have got to stock up on the kisses while I can!

Later after Christian had lunch Julie, Bennett, Christian and I all went through the houses on the Parade of Homes in our neighborhood. It is always fun to see how other homes are decorated and get some ideas for your own!

No comments: