Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Boys







A picture is worth a thousand words, but I won't leave you wondering what happened! Our little wild man was running from his sitter last night. He evidently thought she was putting him to bed and not mommy. If you know Christian, nobody puts him to bed, but me or Brian unless we are not there. Anyhow, he ran right into the corner of the coffee table! Ouch! He came up screaming and I had seen him fall, but was not sure if he had hit the table? I asked Stephanie and she said, his cheek hit the table. I had been nursing Henley and immediately put her down! I grabbed him and checked out the damage! He was screaming and I was worried he might need stitches! I could not get it to stop bleeding to get a good look. Finally, after getting out the boo boo bunny (which is kept in the freezer) we got a cold compress on the cut. Christian missed his eye by 1/2 inch! It swelled up like a baseball and this morning started turning purple! No stitches were needed, but he got to sleep with mommy last night because I was worried about any head trauma. I thought it would be easier to check on him throughout the night if he were next to me. This morning he had all but forgotten until he looked at himself in the mirror. Boo Boo is all he kept saying and wanted the boo boo bunny to hold on it! He is fine and running around again and I just keep waiting for the next accident. I know stitches or broken bones are in my future with this little monkey!

2 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

This is certainly only the first of many accidents in his future! Fortunately he is still darling. Take care of yourself little man, we love you.

Lindsey Smith said...

Ouch!! Poor little guy!!