Monday, November 24, 2008

Smiles worth a thousand words!!!!

It is hard to believe that Henley is almost 8 weeks old. Here recently she has started smiling and responding when you talk to her. It just melts my heart. I captured it on camera the other day with the help from my sister. These little milestones are so sweet and I do not want to overlook them! She does alot of things that Christian did as a baby, i.e. sticking out her tongue all the time! I sometimes have to stop what I am doing and really enjoy her. It can be hard, but I am making a conscious effort. I want to truly embrace this stage in her life just like with Christian. God has blessed us with two healthy, happy children and I do not want to miss one second! Enjoy the pictures! She is so much more chunky than Christian was. I can not wait until her two month check up to find out her weight?

No comments: