Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 months old already!

Today Henley had her two month check up. We dropped Christian off at school and headed over to the doctor. She was in a great mood and had no idea what was awaiting her in the next hour. I was shocked because when we got to the office and we hardly had to wait! We lucked out because sometimes you can be there for eternity! When we got to the room I stripped her down and it was time for the big weigh in.......drumrolll please.......Henley weighed in at 10lbs and 13oz. This put her in the 50% percentile for weight. Her length was 231/4 inches and that put her in the 80% percentile for height! WOW! I think she could be bigger than her brother? I looked up Christian's stats and the only big difference was height. He was 22 inches at two months and weighed 10lbs. 10oz. I think she will surpass me in height ( which is not hard), but not anyone else in the family! Kidding aside I am so happy that she is healthy and growing wonderfully! Henley is cooing and smiling up a storm and doing all the things at her age that she should be! Besides this stupid cold that she can not seem to get rid of, she is PERFECT! I am doing an alternate vaccine schedule like I did with Christian, so she only received two shots and an oral. She was very upset after her shots and slept almost the rest of the afternoon. When she finally decided to wake up, she was all smiles! I feel so blessed to have two healthy thriving children! I just can not believe how quick they grow up! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: