Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

A few weeks ago I bought Christian a 4 disc DVD set that has all the Holiday Classics. He absolutely loves Frosty the Snowman and has learned all the words.......at least some are understandable. He sings the song and you know some of what he is saying, but mostly you know the tune of the song! Anyhow, he also has the book Frosty the Snowman and wants to sing it all the time. Last night I was holding Henley and Christian picked up the Frosty book and brought it over to Henley, opened it up and started singing it to her! It was THE cutest thing I have ever seen! I jumped up and grabbed the video camera! When he was done singing to her he kisses her on the head! Christian loves his little sister so much it is the sweetest thing ever! He also wanted to say hi to his Nene and Poppy! Here is the video and I hope it makes you smile ear to ear like it does me! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

So Sweet!!! Also- Lydia has those PJs!!! :-)

Mizerany Family said...

Too cute!