Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a BIG boy now!

Wow...how the days fly by! It seems like just the other day Christian was born and now he has grown into such a big boy! The past four weeks we have had a diaper free child (one anyway)! I can not beleive this happened before he turns 3 the end of August!? We tried potty training back in January and February, but it was a no go! Christian would use the potty, but not consistently and he would wet his pants! He would never let me know he had to use the restroom. I decided to leave it alone and we would try again at a later date!

So May rolls around and I decide to try again with the potty and big boy underwear! We of course entice Christian with suckers, but there is one thing that really makes him proud of himself! I tell him about all his friends and people he loves that pee in the potty! He gets so excited to know his Boppa and Poppy and Uncle Reed pee in the potty too! He gets this look in his eyes like he has just now joined some elite club of potty users! Then he wants to get on the phone and call them all! It is so cute!

He has become very good at telling me when he has to use the bathroom and alot of times will just go pee...wherever he might be! Literally, he will pull his pants down anywhere and pee! We are working on the etiquette of the bathroom, but he has the general idea! However, the pooping in the potty has been a little more of a challenge! He has had a few accidents with that, but we are getting there! Multiple suckers for that one!! He is very proud of his big boy underwear and will show anyone anytime how cute they are! We are so proud of him and this milestone he has accomplished! We are still wearing diapers at night because mommy is lazy and does not want to get up in the middle of the night to change sheets! When he wakes up with a dry diaper and when he is ready to give that up we will make that adjustment! However, for now he has made a huge accomplishment and we can not believe how big our boy is now!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

pull thatcock out let me see if you are a big boy I will suck it if you like

Anonymous said...

Come here little boy drop your undies and give them to me after bend over and let me rape your little boy asshole till your body goes limp

Anonymous said...

I would like to babysit him for a day or two so I can be alone with him and pull his cock out of the fly of his briefs and suck his penis and have him fuck my pussy.

Dirtyprincess said...

I have just the greatest idea. I will go to his house and suck his penis and balls and then jerk his penis off and he’ll cum big time. I am wet by looking at the pics.

Anonymous said...

Love to spread his legs and lick his underwear

Anonymous said...

I have a 5 year old son named Jayden and sometimes when Jayden is asleep i love to go in his room gently pull his pajama bottoms off exposing his cute little boy underwear i love to stand over my son as he sleeps rubbing my hard cock against my sons underwear one day i plan to get some ass when he sleeps i can't wait

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about butt raping little boys message my wicker


Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

Send me videos wickr crazyman121

Anonymous said...

Messaged you wickr:crazyman121

Anonymous said...

no wickr but into kiddysex, proton or tutanota

Anonymous said...

I want to suck his toes