Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nene's Visit!


We were so excited to have Nene come visit with us when we got home from the beach! The Saturday we arrived home Brian's mom had been visiting Julie, Bennett and Preston the past week. Debbie then came over to spend some time with Christian and Henley for a few days! It was alot of fun because Christian is so much fun to play with at this age! Since it is so blasted hot down here there is not much to do, but go to a pool. However, on Monday Christian wanted to go to the zoo? Since that is what he wanted to do with his Nene that is what we did! Believe us when we say, that we were not there very long! I think we left by 11:30? We went home and Christian played in the waterslide. I think Nene had a great time playing with the kids. Henley was a stinker though because she is in that horrible stage where only mommy or daddy can hold her. So Nene did not get much qulity time with the baby, but that will change very soon. Hopefully, when the Jersey Shore rolls around the end of July she will be better with being held by others! I did manage to get some cute pictures of the kids with Debbie and I promise I will be sending it to you Debbie! My computer has been on the fritz for a week...so that is my excuse!

No comments: