Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Climbing, Climbing, Climbing

Henley is quickly approaching her first birthday and is a baby who is very much into anything now a days! She has been crawling and pulling up for awhile now, but no interest in walking! Well about two weeks ago she became obsessed with the staircases in the house! We have had to shut all the gates again and really watch her because she is sneaky! We have already had a tumble and some big bruises and bumps! I am sure there will be many more to come!



She loves the stairs and just laughs and giggles as she climbs them. Usually she is after her brother or Brian who have gone upstairs for something! I can not take my eyes off her because she will dart off to the front staircase in the house! We have two staircases and the one in the front of the house has a large opening with nowhere to attach a gate of any kind...and believe me I have searched the Internet for something! I have to make sure all access is cut off for her to the front of our house and that is a pain! Oh Well now she has finally started cruising around as of last night so maybe her interest will be a little diverted! One can only hope! :)

No comments: