Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Boppa!

I swear one day I will catch up with my blogging, but for now all the families have to be patient! I eventually will get it posted! On July 30th my father celebrated his 68th birthday! Brian was out of town so the kids and I went over to swim and have dinner. We had planned on having an early dinner because the kids had not slept much that day and bedtime would arrive quickly. However, they both fell asleep on the drive over and caught up on their zzz's! My dad and the kids went swimming while I helped my mom with dinner. I can honestly tell you I have no idea what we ate because I do not remember. I am sure it was good because my mom is a great cook!




When dinner was over we sang Happy Birthday and someone helped my dad blow out his candles! I guess practice makes perfect and I know a little someone with a birthday quickly approaching! My dad opened his gifts next and as you can guess he had a lot of help with that too! He got some clothes, gift cards and gadgets for the grill. The big gift he received from my mom was an really cool golf caddy. Apparently out at the golf course a lot of the seniors walk the course...why I do not know, but this is supposed to help pull your clubs not carry them! I personally would use a golf cart, but maybe they like the exercise? Have fun with that one
dad! :) We had another great night at my parents house and I think my dad enjoyed his birthday with the grand kids! Happy Birthday Boppa we love you!





















No comments: