Saturday, September 26, 2009

Look What I Made....






So recently I have been sewing some clothes for Henley! I had done this for Christian too, but I am having soooo much fun with girl clothes! I decided that I would invest in a embroidery/monogramming machine! I love it and I am able to monogram, embroider and applique! There are of course classes that I am going to take, but they have not been offered again since I bought the machine! In a few weeks there will be a class that I can take, but I can not wait for that! So in the meantime I have become obsessed with figuring it out all on my own! I have to admit that I have ruined a shirt or two, but now I am getting the hang of it!

I wanted to post some of the things that I have made for my family and friends who do not live in Birmingham! I am excited about this and can not wait to make so much more!!! I have tons of ideas and outfits to do for Henley. I have a lot of shirts for Christian too! Brian just rolls his eyes at me, but who knows i could make some money one day doing this for friends etc...! I have not made the shirts to match the pants yet because I am appliqueing them, but when I finish I will post more pictures!!!

1 comment:

Mizerany Family said...

Darling! Bennett and Preston are waiting for you to make them something special!!