Monday, August 16, 2010

Avalon 2010!

I know I am not the best with the blog on a regular basis but, I promise it will get better! We are finally back from our last vacation of the summer and I can catch up with this thing! I am sorry to those who check frequently and to your disappointment there is nothing to read! My mother-in-law is not the only one who gets upset with me! :) I am about to post 5 posts in the next two days, so stay tuned! I am hoping that my children will leave me alone for five seconds to get this done!

At the end of July we took our annual family trip to Avalon, NJ (AKA the Jersey Shore) and no I did not see Snooki or the Situation up there! This is always a fun trip that we look forward to each summer. The trip going this year was for the first time, easy! We did learn that we need to pack lighter for the airplane from now on though! The kids can be entertained with less stuff!!! The flight is an hour and a half, so not that bad. The kids were excited and it was Henley’s first time to know that she was on an airplane...flying. Once we touched down in Philadelphia there is an hour and half drive over to the shore. Both the kids took a nap which was great because they needed it!



































































































































































































Every night, like I told you earlier we went to Debbie’s for dinner. The kids would all play and the adults could socialize as much as you can with a 1 and  3 year old. It was a wonderful vacation and thank you to everybody that plays a part in making this happen every year! It is so nice to see how everyone and their kids are doing. It amazes me how fast everyone has grown up and what they are accomplishing already. I am sure when I blink, our children will be there soon enough. Enjoy all the pictures!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Avalon to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane

Anonymous said...

both in the pink swim suits are old enough for me to take to bed