Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mini Me!





Brian and I have always said, we want our children to play golf or tennis as they grow up! The reason being that both are sports that you can play your whole life! Well, Christian has always taken an interest in golf and loves to putt the ball around. He had a pair of plastic clubs and balls when he was around 11/2 and they have gotten eaten by the dogs over the past years. Anyway, since we joined a country club they have junior golf and tennis lessons. Christian is not quite four but, we wanted to go ahead and get him some clubs to start playing with Brian. My dad had seen a set of junior clubs at his club and told us about them, so we bought them for Christian. Brian could not hold out to give them to him for his birthday, so he got them the week after July 4th. Brian and Christian could not wait to get out on the course together. They started with nine holes and Christian just mainly watched and Brian taught him etiquette on the course. Brian and him got out and putted on the holes too. I have to tell you how excited Brian and Christian were when they got home.





They showed me what he learned and even swung a few balls in the front yard. I have to tell you it was so cute to watch the two of them. They have yet to get back on the course again together but, we are going to the beach next week. I think Brian, my dad and Christian are all playing golf one morning! I am sure this will be the first of many, many golf games!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.