Saturday, February 7, 2009

4 months old and growing and growing!

Henley went this week for her 4 month check up and everything was perfect! She weighed 14lbs 4oz (50- 75 percentile) and 24 1/2 inches long (50 percentile)! Overall she is average and looks great! I think she weighs a little more, but they put her on a different scale than the last time and I think they are calibrated differently! My opinion only because she looks sooo much bigger to me? I am just glad she is healthy and meeting all her milestones. Unfortunately, she has had to be put on baby zantac because like her daddy and brother she has a terrible tummy! I hope she will not have to be on it to long but, if it helps her I do not mind. Henley had been terribly fussy and not sleeping well so the doctor suggested we try the medicine with her. The doctor said, that "not all babies with reflux spit up."




Some of the things she is doing right now are talking and laughing all the time, holding her head up very well on her tummy and she has almost mastered rolling from her tummy to her back! Sometimes it is hard to get her floor time because of her crazy brother. Christian thinks he is supposed to wrestle her every time she is down there? I wonder who has been teaching him that........Brian. Obviously, he is teaching him to wrestle not beat up his sister! Christian at least kisses her and says, " I sorry baby" after he makes her cry? Oh well, he is learning!

No comments: