Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Mania

Yesterday, as many of you know was the long awaited end to football season! Yea for me because I am personally tired of it! Reed had a big Superbowl party and it was child friendly, so we packed up the little ones and went on our way! I knew this would not end good since I had two children who had both refused naps all day! Christian, I knew would be fine because some of his favorite people would be there and he would play, play and play and that is just what he did! Reed is one of his favorite people on this planet and he could not stop talking about going to his house all day! In fact after church on the drive home he kept pointing in the direction of Reed's house saying, "That way, That way"! Once we got to Reed's that afternoon they threw the football around and just played. However, once Christian's other favorite person in the world arrived the scene changed. Malerie is the daughter of our friend Jana and Christian LOVES her. Malerie is 8 years old and the cutest thing and she is so sweet to Christian! He thinks she hung the moon and I believe she is his first crush! He just gets giddy whenever she comes around. Jana and Sam have a second daughter Isabella who is about to turn one in a week. Isabella and Christian played really sweet too. It makes me ask the question, why is he so mean to his sister and so nice to other little children? Oh well, maybe it is a sibling thing?

Christian loves football and since Auburn was represented with players in the Superbowl, he wore his Auburn jersey! Every time he sees a football game on he screams, " Auburn Tigers"! I needed to get that on video, but always seem to miss it! Since he had no nap and Henley was at the end of her rope with no nap either, we left at half time! The kids and I went home and they went straight to bed! I watched the rest of the game and it was a great one...then off to bed myself when Brian got home! I did manage to get some pictures of the kids and as you can tell Henley really enjoyed it!

No comments: