Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Alright, so Henley has mastered the rolling from tummy to back because she hates tummy time. She was able to do that early because I think she utterly detest being on her tummy unless it is to sleep! Henley has not quite gotten the rolling back to tummy. She can get on her side, but then can not figure how to get that arm out from under her? Christian sits and watches her sometimes and even shows her how to roll around, but tonight he got a little frustrated with her. I think he is desperately wanting her to roll around on the floor? Whatever the reason he has taken it upon himself to teach her how to do it? Roll over from her back. Here is some video of him assisting her and showing her how to do it. It is so cute, but you can also see what I mean about being a rough big brother! I do not think he knows his own strength? Cute! She takes it like a rockstar and just goes with the flow? Wait until she can beat him up!

1 comment:

Mizerany Family said...

Now don't let my nephew stand on my goddaughter!