Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Brings the Cutest Things!

Today Christian had his school Spring Program. They have singing class every Wednesday and today they showed off their skills in a show for the parents! I cried it was so freaking CUTE! Christian comes home singing songs all the time, but a lot of the time I honestly have no clue what he is singing! Today shed some light on some of those tunes and I loved it! My parents came to the show and unfortunately Brian is in Jamaica on business...boo hoo for him! I really hated that he missed this program!

It is hands down my favorite thing I have ever seen Christian participate in. I went to the show expecting little of this sweet angel, but he surprised me! I thought he would just sit there and stare out into the crowd. It took a song before he warmed up, but once he got going...wow he was excited to be in the limelight! I think he might be a little like his father and loved all the attention he was getting! What a HAM! The funny thing was that the little boy to his right is the son of the assistant priest at this Episcopalian church! He looked more bored and uninterested than anyone up there! I laughed so hard at these adorable kids! Christian's teacher told me that usually Christian does not sing that much in music and could care less, but today she was floored at the show he put on for everyone! I am not so sure he knew the words to all the songs, but he acted like he did! Christian loves to sing at home so I was surprised to hear he does not sing at school? The last song they sany was the blessing they do before they eat everyday! We sing this with Christian every night before dinner and it is so sweet! When the blessing had been sung we had juice and snacks for everyone. It was soooo much fun and here is some video of a little bit of the performance! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon, thanks for posting the videos. Christian is sooooo cute! miss you all, xoDebbie

Mizerany Family said...

I am so proud of my nephew...quite the singer! He definitely has a little Banta in him.

Mizerany Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.