Sunday, April 5, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs!



This past Saturday Brian and I took Christian to see the show" Walking with Dinosaurs!" We were worried at first because it is not recommended for children under the age of three. We did not know if Christian would freak out and cry because he was scared? This show is about the start of the dinosaur era and how it changed and evolved over the years. They talked about the changes in our world and how the continents divided. They showed what brought about the each groups of dinosaurs and how they became extinct and others evolved. The stories were about how they survived life on earth. Whether they were plant or meat eaters. They even had scenes that depicted how they would fight and protect their young or heard! This show was very educational and truly fascinating! The dinosaurs were life size and unbelievable to watch. It was really interesting to see how our world evolved before our existence.

Brian and I underestimated our son, because he absolutely LOVED it! Christian did not even flinch once and these dinosaurs were LOUD! We had great seats and were in the second row, so we were close up and personal with the dinosaurs. I believe all three of us had our jaws on the ground! Christian really liked the fighting parts and kept saying, "boom, boom... boom, boom!" This is his way of saying he wants to see some fighting! The show was two hours and he sat for the whole thing without getting antsy! That told us that he loved it! Then when it was over he got upset and was screaming more dinosaurs, more dinosaurs!

All and all it was a great afternoon! I especially loved the one on one time I got with my boys! I never get alone time with Christian and it was nice to focus 100% on him! I was able to watch every reaction and see every smile he had that afternoon! That means the world to me and I am just in love with that little guy! He is growing up so quickly!

I took some pictures...even though you were not allowed. I am having some problems uploading them. Hopefully, I will get it working soon! These pictures do not even do justice of what the dinosaurs looked like! Truly remarkable and a must see if it is in your area!
Az1q

No comments: