Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012


This Mother's Day has been so very special to me. I sit back and think about the past (almost) six years. God has blessed me beyond anything that I could ever imagine. I have three beautiful children that God hand picked just for me and each one of them is so special. I could never imagine my life with out them in it. I can say, it is never boring and it is never quiet!:)

This Mother's Day I got to sleep into 7am! When I woke up I was greeted with Happy Mother's Day from Hen. They had gotten me some gifts and she was very excited for me to open them. Once Christain woke up, I opened my gifts. We went to church of my choosing(time), Sunday School and then off to a yummy brunch with my family. Christian was in a weird mood and was bouncing off the walls, so as soon as we were done we left and came home. The family just hung out the rest of the afternoon. After dinner, Brian cleaned up and put the kids to bed. I had an enjoyable day with my sweet babies and they showered me with love.

No comments: