Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Kindergarten Program

Christian's kindergarten class did the sweetest Mother's/Father's day program this past Friday. Since school is out for Father's day they combined it all, so nobody gets left out. The kids all sang songs about family, moms and dads. It was especially cute because they did American sign language with the songs. Most of the time it looked like they were just waving their hands around.:)

Doing sign language for a song!
A gift for mommy!


Lasagna my favorite or daddy’s?






Not sure he loves broccoli!
A gift for Daddy!





After the show there was a little reception where Brian and I received adorable gifts from Christian. I received a hand made flower pot with flowers in it. Brian received a key chain that said, DAD. We both got these books from him and they told all about what he thinks of his parents. They were so cute. He said, his mommy is as pretty as a star and he would not trade his dad for any toys. There was more, but I am not going to write them all. I absolutely love these programs because they remind me that he is still my sweet baby boy..






No comments: