Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Hello Blog...it has been awhile. Since I continue to put off writing because I am so behind. I decided I can only start and go backwards...believe me, I have a list of blogs to write.

October has been a ridiculously busy month for our family. Since I do not work, the kids are my job. People often ask me why I continuously over book myself with kids activities. The answer is quite simple. I love them more than words and one day they won't want me to be there, participating in their lives. I will take advantage of these sweet moments every second of the day just to watch their smiles when I walk through their class room doors. That is why I do too much and the reason this blog has fallen to the way side. I will catch up in time because these are my memories of our family and I want them to always have them.

Hayride at Old Baker Farm

Me and my Girls!

C's Pumpkin

Hen's Pumpkin

They can be sweet!

Grass tastes good!

roasting weanies
I am going to be short and sweet. More pictures less talk. There were so many activities we went to for Ole Hallows Eve. Everything from the Pumpkin Patch with our church, Boo at the Zoo, Trunk or Treat at church and school, Halloween Parades, Mystery Reader and Parties. We definitely got good use out of our costumes this year. I even got into the costumes this year. As the kids get older, well it just becomes more fun. Here are some pictures of the fun times we all had together.






Seed spitting contest at Halloween party

My Power Ranger 


Mrs. Rary's Class

Lucy and Grandma at the parade






Hen and Skylar

Add caption




































Trick or Treat Fun

Little Bow Peep and Presley

The sheep was asleep:)


No comments: