Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving, Kindergarten Style

With Christian repeating Kindergarten this year, I fully expected the same program we saw last year. I was completely wrong and never the less excited to watch his class. They are absolutely the cutest at this age!



I am thankful for my Mom and Dad!



Friends


There were two things going on this very special day. One being the Thanksgiving Program that every student in Kindergarten participated. Second, the Thanksgiving feast they have in their classroom afterwards. This feast is my favorite because it is where we watch a video of each child saying, what they are most Thankful for. I loved watching this because you can just see their minds turning...They want to make sure that nothing of importance is forgotten. It is so precious to hear what matters most to them in their lives!


Had a Vital role of holding the "N" in Thanks


It is such a special time of year and I love hearing what our little guy is Thankful for...It should of been that daddy arrived safely. I believe Brian received a speeding ticket on the way home from TN! Oh Well, he made it to watch the program and that is all that matters. My folks and Heather came to watch the program as well...the more the merrier.












No comments: