Monday, July 30, 2007

Pampers Cruisers helps him.....Cruise????


Sorry for the pun, but if I knew now what I just discovered than I could save parents across the world some money on walkers! I should patent this pampers box and make millions!!! I am sure that many moms already know this, but I sure never thought about it! For weeks Christian has been attempting walking and pulling up on everything and climbing the stairs. He has yet to venture out on his own and try it by himself! Brian and I have witnessed a few steps here and there assisted with a toy, but no consistent walking holding on to furniture or anything else for that matter! I had given up on the thought of him taking his first steps on his 1st birthday, but now there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!! On Saturday I brought in the empty pampers box that I had bought at Babies R Us and closed it up. The next thing I know Christian had pulled up on the box and was pushing it all over the house. He was walking as if he had been doing it for months! He was even going pretty fast at one point! We of course pulled out the video camera and took some action shots with the camera too! I am now working even harder to get him confident so he can do it on his own before or on his 1st birthday! Who knew that such a cheap cardboard box could be the best toy we ever bought????

No comments: