Friday, July 6, 2007

Party!!!






I am so sorry to everyone who checks this blog on a regular basis that I have not updated in awhile. Brian and I have been busy traveling back and forth to the beach for weddings and vacations etc...I now Debbie is ready to kill me!!! This first blog is some pictures of Christian at a party of some friends of ours who's son was turning three. They also have a son named Elijah that Christian plays with every week, he is a month older. They had some baby pools out back because it has been sweltering out here in Alabama. Christian loves the water, so of course he spent most of his time playing in the pool. He did however take a time out to have some cupcake from the party. Once back in the pool he discovered a little girl the same age and took a liking to her! She was not to thrilled with him, but he was persistent! He had a blast at his first Birthday Party!

No comments: