Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stairmaster!!!!






Since Christian became mobile the one thing he loves more than anything is the stairs! I have had a problem finding a gate for them because of the banister being round and having quarter rounds around the bottom of our baseboards! Needless to say...I never sit down for long because I am chasing him down from climbing every chance he gets! He has definitely mastered the up, but coming down would be horrible. He is so cute when he accomplishes a few climbs and turns around to see if you are watching. He has a very mischievous grin....wonder where that could have come from???? In some of these pictures he is with his friend Elijah who he plays with alot during the week and belongs to my good friend Susan Copeland. They are exactly one month apart in age and actually were within a few days of the same due date.



When he is not playing with Elijah, Christian likes to help me with daily chores. The dishwasher is one of his favorite things to play in, yes I said in! I load it and he unloads it! A game he thinks is really fun and jumps at the chance to help mommy! He climbs on up and in the dishwasher and proceeds to pull out everything he can get his little hands on! He is all boy and definitely keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

My nephew is the cutest thing! His smile is that one picture is even naughty!

Lindsey Smith said...

Shannon- That is so funny! Anderson's two favorite things are the stairs and the dishwasher!! I guess they'll both end up in the emergency room before it's over!