Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to the World Isabella Paolino!

This weekend some of our best friends welcomed their first baby girl! Her name is Isabella Marie Paolino! Good Italian Catholic Family! Anyhow, mommy is doing fabulous after what I would say, was a pretty easy birth. Jana went into the hospital on Saturday morning around 11:00 am and was 3cm dialated. Dr. Banks, her physician thought it would be a while before she blessed her parents with her arrival, but he was wrong. We got a phone call around 1:00pm that Jana was already between 8-9cm dialated! Wow! I could not believe it....that was quick. Sweet Isabella was going to be here much sooner than expected. Brian and I headed up to the Hospital a little after 3:00pm thinking she would be here around then. We were not to far off because she was born at 3:20pm!!! Weighing in at 6lbs and 5oz and measuring 20.5 inches long she was absolutely beautiful and a had head full of black hair! Mommy, daddy and big sis Malerie were all smiles when we got there! I did not have my camera with me to take any pictures, but I will post some soon. Brian, Christian and I took them lunch on Sunday and everyone seemed to be settling into parenthood rather smoothly. Jana has a beautiful daughter Malerie who is seven and going to be the best big sister ever and a huge help to her mother! If all went well this morning, Monday, then they were going to come home! I remember how nerve wrecking that was....coming home with this tiny new person to take care off! Jana is a pro and a great mother and Sam is going to a fabulous daddy! I think he might be in trouble though....because I think little "Bella" as he calls her already has her daddy wrapped!!! We wish them congrats and lots of love on this new journey! If you want to see her adorable picture you can log onto http://www.our365.com/

No comments: