Thursday, September 25, 2008

Future Auburn Kicker!?????



So this past Saturday we all packed up and went down to the Auburn for the LSU game. The game was at 6:45pm so we had all day to tailgate and walk around Auburn. I knew this would be my one and only chance to go down this year, so I jumped at the chance. I had just been checked by my Ob so I knew that my contractions were not changing my cervix at this point and I felt pretty safe. Brian was worried to let me drive home by myself with Christian when the game started so I only went because my good friend Brittany rode back with me! We left on Saturday around 11:30am and had NO traffic? I guess everyone had gone down before or Auburn has just been that bad that people did not want to go to the game. I assume the lateness of the game can be a little difficult on people as well? Christian has been to games before, but this is the first year he really gets that something fun is going on. He loves to watch football with his daddy and can say, Go Tigers! I think Brian would prefer Go Rebels, but I think he will attend more AU games then Ole Miss. We stopped at this store in Alexander City that sells AU shirts and stuff and bought Christian an AU jersey and a football! SO CUTE! I do not know why he never had one before. The ride down was easy and Christian sang and entertained us all the way.

Once in Auburn we got to the tailgate and just hung out for awhile with our friends. We have a big tailgate and the area where we are is pretty big. A bunch of Alumni have a band right next to us so Christian showed off some of his signature dance moves. He also stayed busy flirting with all the petty girls who walked by and learning how to throw and kick the football. Stopping occasionally to give Isabella (a good friend some kisses).He loves to play ball and is gotten good at the throwing part, but catching is still a little difficult for him. We were showing him how to kick the football and he loved it. I think he also loved the attention he was getting from all the people that passed by.


Brian and Christian hung out at the tailgate and I went walking around Auburn. We went to the bookstores and purchased something cute for our new addition coming in 12 days. I got her this adorable Auburn outfit with matching booties. I figured if she is born during football season in the south an Auburn outfit is a necessity! Anyway, the day passed quickly and soon it was time for Christian and I to go home. I had been contracting all day and I was worn out and so was my little tiger. I believe Christian was asleep before we even hit highway 280. No naps = lots of sleep! Hope you enjoy the pictures!


















No comments: