Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Tired.....

I admit I am a terrible blogger and in fact I am going to try to be better. My sister-in-law puts me to shame. I have not blogged in awhile just from shear exhaustion and to tired to care, but I promise that is going to change. I want to post things about Christian and what is going on in the end of my pregnancy for those whom I do not talk to often.

Well, it is getting near the end and thank the Lord because I do not think I can handle being pregnant any longer. I am exhausted and not sleeping at all! I even have been taking Ambien every night from my doctors orders, but NO sleep??? I can fall asleep, but once I wake up that is it and I am up for the remainder of the night off and on. Yesterday Christian decided to boycott nap time and was utterly exhausted by 6:00. You moms know the kind of tired that they do not even know what they want? I tried for an hour to get him to sleep, but he wanted me to sleep with him and of course that was not my plan. I wanted to take a long bath because my contractions were killing me and that would help a little. Well, that did not happen and we all ended up in bed early with Christian in our room! Which of course was fine because I am always willing to try and get more rest.

Now for those that keep reading you are probably wandering about the contractions? Yep! I am having them and alot of them, but nothing is changing! I am so frustrated because just like my sister-in-law I too am having horrible pains. I think she is sitting on a nerve or something because some days I can not even put pressure on one of my legs to stand! It hurts sooooo bad! Second pregnancies are definitely more difficult than the first or you feel more aches and pains! However, the outcome is so worth it! I am not so lucky in the begging department with my doctor to take her early, not even a day! I saw her on Wednesday and she said, " Sorry we just can not risk taking her one day before 39 weeks!" I even cried and she said no! I am not a crier either so for me to have done that was HUGE! Oh well, that makes 2 1/2 weeks away and she is going to be joining into a great circle of people with the same birthdays! One being her Uncle Stevie! Unless of course she wants to come sooner and that would be alright with me!

Today is Saturday and we are all going down to the Auburn vs. LSU game in Auburn. Pray that I do not go into Labor because I would be SOL down there. This will be Christian's third Auburn game and we are looking forward to it. I am not staying for the game because it is too late @ 6:45pm and that would be to much for our little man and his mommy! Game day will be there and it should be real fun for him! I will post some pictures this weekend!

No comments: