Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the World John Preston Mizerany!

On September 16th at 7:23 am Julie and Steven Mizerany extended their precious family! Bennett was blessed with a new baby brother weighing in at a whopping 8lbs and 5oz and 20.5 inches long. He is absolutely adorable and has the cutest kissable cheeks! I am not weighing in yet on whom he looks like because I think it is a little of both right now....leaning a little more towards the Banta clan though! Julie is doing great and recovering wonderfully and Steve of course is the proud papa! The days I was up at the hospital little Bennett did not seem to be bothered with a baby being around! That will be very helpful for them.....however that remains to be seen because Preston has not come into her territory yet! I am sure I might get a little glimpse of how bad it will be for me with Christian! I know without a doubt my life is going to be difficult when I bring her home from the hospital!

Julie and Steve have a lot of help with her parents being in town and Debbie staying through the month to help Julie get adjusted. I know that Steve's family is a hop skip and a jump away too. They have plenty of help! Of course Brian and I are available too for the next few weeks and we do not mind doing anything for our family! I am a horrible aunt because the two times I went up to the hospital I did not have my camera! I am ridiculously absented minded right now and have a one track mind! Sorry everyone, but I will get some soon and post them! If you want to see how cute Preston is go to Julie's blog. There is a link from mine on the left hand side!

No comments: