Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Craziness!







Alright, I know that is well into 2009, but I am just now getting my children back to their routines! It has been ridiculously difficult getting them back to our normal lives! Never again do I want to push them like we did over the Holidays! It was overwhelming on so many levels that I can not even write it all down. The next few blogs will be short and sweet with lots of pictures! The Holidays really kicked off a week before Christmas with the Zoolight Safari and Polar Express Train Ride. Christian is so amazed by Christmas lights and just oohs and aahs every time he see them! This makes my parents house ten times more exciting for him because their house is lit up like nothing you have ever seen! I have no pictures, but I should have taken some of Christian outside their home! Santa, Reindeer, Presents, Sleighs, Trains and Candy Canes everywhere, like a winter wonderland! So the zoolight Safari was a success and he loved the light displays and of course the petting zoo was open! We petted the animals and walked around and last, but not least rode the TRAIN! Trains, Trains and more trains, I have never seen one person so obsessed with one thing! Enjoy the pictures!



































The Polar Express was something that I had wanted to do with Christian, but forget about it until it sneaks up on me. This year I waited to long and did not realize the tickets went on sell so early. Regardless of my stupidity I was able to get us tickets on their Santa Special, which is basically the same thing as the Polar Express, but during the day and they do not read the story and Santa is on the train the whole ride. Alright so there are alot of differences, but next year I will be on the ball! Christian is still petrified of Santa so it was not such a big deal this year! We got some great pictures of Henley with Santa, but Christian did not want anything to do with him! He loved the train ride and yelled, " All Aboard" before the train pulled out! Christian thought the ride was great until Santa came out! We had a little freak out, but after the storm came the calm and he was o.k. However, he did take a liking to Mrs. Santa and got his picture with her! Everybody was there on the train including his Nene and Poppy who had just gotten into town! We were so glad they were able to join us on this adventure! Hopefully, next year the whole Banta, Mizerany clan can go together! That will be just in time for Preston and Henley to be scared of Santa! Oh well, more great pictures to take of screaming kids! We would not have it any other way!

No comments: