Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas just keeps on coming!



Well I have to say, that my blogging has been put on hold for awhile! Christmas has wiped my energy and time! We literally have not stopped going since the 19th of December until now! From family in town, train rides, zoolight safari's, parties and a dinner party on New Year's at our house........I am tired! Did I mention a newborn too? Anyway, this blog is short and sweet and I will update more later on with Christmas and all the adventures we had.


Nene and Poppy came in to town and still had some presents to purchase for the kids. Christian had fallen in love with a toy at a friends house, so I told them about it. I was going to buy it, but would have had to return some other things to do so. Well lets just say, mommy was tired and that seemed too much trouble! He had enough toys so I was not concerned. Nene and Poppy wanted to get it for him, so we ordered it online and it would arrive the first week of January. The toy came in today at Walmart and I went to get it! I knew Christian would love it and of course he did! Here is some video...

2 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

Ask Christian if Bennett can come ride on his rollercoaster! It looks like fun!

Lindsey Smith said...

I am thinking Anderson will be getting on of these for his bday! Looks like fun!!