Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stuffy Nose, Teeth breaking through...what's next?

I would never wish for my baby to grow up, but my darling little girl is in need of some sprouting. Since the day that she was born she has had a stuffy nose! I have used bottles of saline and aspirated her little nose more than you could imagine! The doctor just tells me that she is petite and that her airways are the same! When she grows and her airways grow then and only then will this stuffiness get better! I hate this for her because she is miserable! I do not think there will be any sleeping through the night soon because she has trouble eating when she can not breathe! She wakes up many times in the night still to eat because she just does not get full! Imagine how miserable we are as adults when we can not breathe? I have been trying to help her as much as possible, but she has good and bad days! Then to top that off my sweet angel has already had a tooth break through!!!!!! Yep, you read that right. A tooth on her bottom gum has broken through the skin! It is a wonder she has been so unhappy lately. Between her nose and teeth she is having a bad month!

No comments: