Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie!



Many of you know that Brian is on the road most of the week. I am so blessed to have the means to enlist some help with the kids. I know I could handle them alone most nights, but for those terrible days........Stephanie is an angel in disguise. She is so patient and loving with the kids. Henley has decided that nobody can hold her except mommy or daddy! This is an issue! I think between her constant cold, teeth breaking through and a little reflux she is not happy with anyone. My mom can not even hold her! My poor baby! Then Christian has been refusing naps lately and when that happens, well those of you with little ones know how that goes down.
Well Stephanie goes to Samford and comes over Mon.-Thurs. to help me with dinner, bath and bedtime. She is so helpful with Christian and plays with him and this allows me to cook a healthy dinner for my family. Usually Henley sleeps at this time and it is perfect. Christian is a stubborn rugrat and will not let anyone bathe him except mommy! Sometimes he will let her, but not always. I bathe the kids together every other night and she always takes one and lotions them up and puts their pj's on or she occupies Henley while I bathe Christian. Things you take for granted having husband's home every night to help out!

Anyhow, her birthday was Wednesday so we made a cake and celebrated with her. It was a surprise and one I hope she enjoyed since her family lives in T-town. There was a little helper there to blow out candles and open presents! You would never guess who that was? Enjoy the pictures!










No comments: