Monday, December 5, 2011

1st Kindergarten Program!

Thanksgiving 2011 is Christian’s first year in school...real school. I was supposed to visit my sister in Indianapolis, but unfortunately did not make it because of Hen’s scare with the Staph Infection. As disappointed as I was to not be able to visit my sister. The one positive that came out of the whole debacle was I would be there for his first school program...Thanksgiving Program.


I was not sure what to expect from this program being he is older and not in a pre-school environment, but it was adorable. They put on a show about the Indian and Pilgrims. The meaning of Thanksgiving and how it all started. I had no idea that the children had different parts in the program and that OUR son had the leading role! I would of been so sad to have missed it! He played the preacher and his lines were...”Praise the Lord” whenever prompted to scream it out loud. I almost peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. His L’s still sound like W’s sometimes and at first I had no idea what he had said out loud. It was the most adorable thing EVER!


Praise the Lord!





His teacher...Mrs. Pace



They sang a few songs and than had a slide show of all the kids saying, what they were most thankful for this year. I had tears in my eyes because it was just the sweetest thing to watch these little angels be thankful for so many things. We then had a thanksgiving snack that the children prepared and passed out to all their families. It was so much fun and I think he enjoyed having us all there to watch. Plus, they got to keep their cute outfits they all made!

No comments: